Friday, March 19, 2010

Creativity-Making Paper

Teddy Bear Tags by PulpArt-Etsy.com

I saw this great tutorial link on Etsy's "The Storque Blog" How To -Tuesday Section: on how to make plantable paper: CutCardStock. featured the tutorial created by Martha Starke of PulpArt.etsy.com


Well, I am going to try out some paper making myself. I have wanted to try this for a long time but never got around to it. though I have purchased many recycled paper supplies on Etsy to package and ship my orders in.

So, right now I have a stack of used brown wrapping paper and old newspapers of all types....



A blender that I will devoted SOLELY to paper. You should never use the same blender for food that you craft with-even if it's been cleaned out.

This is a bouquet if flowers from Valentine's Day- I am going to incorporate them into the paper mixture and see what happens. I will probably make a half picture blog/half video blog making the paper. All I need is the paper screen and I'm ready.

Tune in next Friday to see what happens;-)

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online