Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Season..New Activities

Hey Fam;-)

Thanks to those who commented on my last post with warm condolences and thoughts. I am so grateful for all your kind words:) Tomorrow is going to be very difficult as my parents want to visit Grandma's grave site..Me being a more spiritual person believe spirits return from whence to a special place only the most high knows about. So there will be alot of tension tomorrow.. but prayer change things. In the end my prayer is for those who loved and knew my grandma to remember her in their own personal, peaceful way.


One thing my gran would not have wanted me to do is be depressed. So, I have been busy that's for sure! I have a lot of events I hope to participate in and are currently in active this week.

LoveEtsyFeedback


My blog giveaway hosted by the lovely Tagsandbuttons Etsy love blog: I am excited to see who the winners will be Saturday.




Tomorrow I will be featured along with 50 other amazing indie artists and crafters in the grand opening of the I ♥ Handmade Spring Virtual Handmade Market.
March 13th -April 5th 2009. Presented by American Craft Guide.com

These online "virtual shows" are a wonderful idea to drive traffic to many wonderful artisan sites and e-stores. Pretty cool huh? American Craft Guide is wonderful online resource for American artisans, independent artists, craft hobbyists, and those who love to buy American handcrafted goods.

And then.....


Who: The Richmond Craft Mafia

What: "Spring Bada-Bing: The BOSS of all craft shows" is an independent artist craft show in Richmond, Virginia

Where: The show will be held at Plant Zero, a creative indoor artist live-work space.

When: Sunday, April 20th 2008 from 11am to 4 pm (Wholesale preview and Press starting at 10 am)

I applied for the Spring Ba-DA Bing Craft Show Presented by Richmond Craft Mafia in Richmond, VA.. this will be my first time traveling out of the tr- state area (NY,NJ,CT) to a craft fair.. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I'll blog about this again in April.

and I just sent in a request for more info about the I Made It Market at the Union Project in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Any crafter from PA wanna join me??
So, what have you been up to?

Be Well,

Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online