Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Feathers are Flying!!!!


I have noticed a big increase in sales with my feather earrings especially the blonde peacock feathers, so I tried something different. I added some feathers a supply source as well. Can I tell you I sold out the 8 stems that I had within 24hours after I posted them?!! Awesome. I am especially happy that one set is going to a bride to make a hair clip to match her wedding dress!!! I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Right now I have an Advanced Custom Order listing in my Etsy shop since I sold out so fast I had to order more. They will arrive from Upstate,NY this Friday. I haven't had any takers on that ..yet but it is definitely being saved/hearted/ bookmarked etc..LOL!.

Now, I 'm off to purchase a new banner that will reflect the shop new inventory merge.

Thanks for visiting- Be Fabulous Today, Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online