Simple Sunday Soap Special--Try and say that four times fast LOL!!
I wanted to have those fabulous Friday features but with the gorgeous weather we have been having here along the East Coast I don't blame my features for taking it in;-)
I did get a chance to grab Awesome ArtFire Artist LOVELY Lady behind
1. Introduce yourself _ name, location , Shop name and product(s)you create.
2. Where did you get your shop name?
3. what brought you to crafting soap?
4. How did you come to find a home on ARTFIRE? What are the challenges you find selling your goods online?
Believe it or not, I found ArtFire through a forum thread on EAOC (Etsy Artists of Color). The question was "Does anyone sell on ArtFire...?" and I was like "What the heck is ArtFire..." and with one click, I was hooked. It was new and growing, as I am, and what better way to establish my fledgling business than with a fledgling craft venue. It can be considered a risky move, but I'm quite happy there, and I've been relatively successful in the 4 1/2 months I've been selling there.
5. What is (are) your favorite pieces in your Shop
It's both fruity and earthy which makes a seductive (pun intended) combination. It's still curing, but it will be available the week of May 10th.
6.Is soap making/ body products your main income, or do you have a "day job" also?
6.What is the best piece of advice you can give other aspiring soap crafters who are considering selling their craft?
7. In your opinion, why do you think that buying and selling handmade products benefits society especially in today's economy?
8. Where can we find you other than Artfire to learn more about you? Any other shops?
I'm trying to take over the web...LOL. I currently sell on Etsy, Funky Finds, and 1000 Markets. I also twitter (http://www.twitter.com/SoapSeduction), and I blog almost daily at www.thesoapseduction.blogspot.com.
Thanks so much for sharing with us Patrice!!! and continued success. Please visit her shops and enjoy the Seduction;-)