Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Purplelicious!--New Listing Funky Purple Peacock Feathers!

Hey Family, Happy Wednesday;-)

Purplelicious!!!


That was the first thing my daughter said to me after I removed them from their protective sleeve:-) I have to admit these are hot! Such a funky deep purple/violet color,.. even the eye is purple but still has it's famous iridescence.


I adore the color purple and just had to have these in my shop. Purple is one of the most favored colors of the Fall and Spring seasons.I haven't seen a Fall trend yet in which Purple wasn't included;-)



Right now I have two listings on one 6"pair and and a set of four 12" tails or stems. Shipping is worldwide as always -except to countries that do not allow feathers at all. Although these are synthetic..there may still be restrictions so please check with your state/country laws regarding bird by product laws.



So what do you think??

Thanks for visiting-

Be Fabulous!

Ny
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online