Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Blog Shopping #1


I came across a fun promo thread in Etsy's Forums called the SATURDAY BLOG SHOPPER, a blogging network created by Quilts Galore and More. It's a great opportunity promote and link Etsy shop owners who blog, so I decided to participate;-)This will be my first official "sale" since opening SwanRiverStone so do stop by check out my new handmade modern and eco-conscious creations.



***TODAY'S SPECIAL*5% off All items listed in my Glass /Polymer Clay Section** at Swanriverstone.etsy.com Sale ends March 14th at 3am EST(12am PST)As always, free domestic and worldwide shipping on all items every day!***


In order to participate ,you MUST mention Saturday Blog Shopping code in seller notes in order for me to refund the difference OR send me a Etsy Conversation with the code in the title with your desired item(s) link so I can create a reserved listing for you with the adjusted price before payment.



Feel free to follow my blog to learn more about me and what I am up to or Follow me on Twitter and Facebook Visit every Saturday for more Saturday Blog Shopper Specials now until April 3rd from SwanRiverStone's Etsy Shop.

If you would like to join this network please visit the link at QGM for details! There you will find a list of all the Etsy bloggers who are participating. Happy Shopping!

Thanks for visiting and happy Saturday shopping.


5 comments:

Debbie said...

Welcome to Saturday Blog Shopping! I love your items posted and I am going right now to take a peek at your shop!

Happy sales!!!

~Debbie

sewingdreamsnotions said...

I like the tree earrings.

Chigger Hill Cottage said...

I thought my post was successful, but not sure. As I said earlier, Glad to have you join this network of Etsian Bloggers! You have a wonderul shop and I just sent a link to a friend of mine who loves peacocks! Wishing you much success!

swanriverstone said...

Thanks Chigger and SewingDreamnotions-great to meet you and good luck today and every day!

SleightGirl said...

Lovely! Your shop has such beautiful pieces!

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online