Thursday, October 8, 2009

Breaktime Over


I thought this image was fitting for the situation.

"Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in "

Yep, I was on semi- vacation but I had to go back to work earlier than planned. But this time I finally have some help YAY!! My cousin is in town from Connecticut for the next few months so we will be taking turns managing the home front and my online shops. My own assistant .. I feel so special lol!!

I can't tell you know much better the time management is going around here lately. This also allowed me to set up my Artfire shop early as I get ready to transfer from Etsy. Huzzah! I added Artfire cool kiosk feature to my Facebook and will be adding my Rapid Cart soon on my blog.

My Nyblaque shop is set to close October 31. But I will be leaving with a special gift to give... what is it.. you'll have to read tomorrows' post.

Be Good,

Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online