Sunday, October 25, 2009

Favorite Holiday Colors


Hey family, how's everything. It's been pretty hectic for me with trying to promote the EPE fundraiser, handle home work on my photography, attend business classes and relocating items that were set to expire this week from my Etsy to my Artfire studio. Would you believe I forgot I had placed my Silkfair and Shophande shops on vacation all this time? I know thats so bad;-( Well since I have over 200 pieces inventory still left over that I just refuse to take apart I will divide then equally among these four locations and work harder to promote them as well.



With the Thanksgiving/Christmas season right around the corner. I've been making things with some of my favortie holiday and seasonal colors. Reds, blacks, some neutrals and silver were heavy on my mind this week.They seem to compliment the mid season transition from Fall to Early Winter.
Posted by Picasa












Next week I'll post some more creation in purple, gold  and green. Starting in November, I look forward to featuring interviews from crafters around the world and learning how and what holidays they celebrate during the Fall /Winter Season - really looking forward to it.
So what do you think of my photography so far? Is it better ? worse? missing something? let me know- or let us know what are your craft plans this week- comments are always welcome

Be Well,

Stay Strong,
Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online