Friday, October 16, 2009

Networking never hurts;-)

Hey Family,

I just found this great networking event coming up in NYC on October 22, 2009. I attended last year and met some great contacts there. If you happen to be spending some time in the city next week check it out:





If you would like to read all the cool lists of free and  pre- paid/reserve events go to NewYorkEnterpriseReport.com and click on events. or subscribe to their newsletter.

BTW, I have raised $30 so far for Etsy Tean Embrace:-) and I am trying to make a  another jewelry video for YouTube advertising my fundraiser. I'm trying to use OneTrueMedia.com to get all the photos together.

Next month I hope to start hosting giveaways for Etsy and Artfire Sellers so if you sell at either venue and would like to have your first blog giveaway hosted by me, send me a message via Etsy Conversation or my Artfire Inbox

Thanks for visiting,

Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online