Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ny's October Closeout Shop Event For EtsyProject Embrace



If anyone who has ever followed my blog or met me in person. I am always looking to help someone in need or help bring awarenes to very special subjects.

Though I am closing up my Nyblaque account on Etsy, I didn't want to go without giving something back. From October 9th -Thru October 31st all my inventory has been donated to the Etsy Project Embrace Team. As an honorary member of EPE, 25% of proceeds from every item - yep every bead, feather, earring or necklace sold in my shop will be donated to the EPE''s Team Fundraiser Page for the American Cancer Society.















as a thank you to contributors, I offer:
* FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on orders $25.00 & over
*$5.00 off on orders $20-$24.00.
*Or your choice of a pair of Faceted Green Chalcedony Briolettes in 14K Gold Fill or My signature Journey Necklace in your choice of  faceted onion briolette pendant as a FREE GIFT for orders $50.00 or more.

EPE has set a goal of raising $4,000 so far. We are halfway there at $2.500! You can see the results at the ACS website here: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/TeamACS/TACSFY09National/895191330?pg=team&fr_id=17840&team_id=529966



I am currently working on a special EPE Bracelet this weekend that's similiar in style to the "Ireland "Bracelet I created earlier this year.


You can also visit any of our teams Etsy shops by visiting the EPE Team page or typing  key word"Teamepe" in Etsy or even Google search engine.

Be Well,

Stay Strong,

Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online