Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holiday & Heritage Month - Native American Spolight - Cloudburst



Hey Family, It's been a while since a posted for this particular blog series but I haven;t forgetten!
Some of the fellow Native American Etsy artists are either a bit shy or really really busy at the moment for a intervew but have given me the ok to feature their beautiful work. Today's artisan

CloudBurst
Location: New Mexico



"My father is Chiricahua Apache, My mother is Mescalero Apache from Mescalero Reservation in New Mexico Territory USA. I was born in New Mexico and like all I have Lived, Loved,& Laughed, and here I am today doing one of many things I love to do, Making jewelry"

-CloudBurst







Please stop by hrt shop and say hello anytime. Her beadwork is fantastic and I am sure she would love to hear that. Tell her Ny sent you;-) I personally love the "Sour Like an Eagle Necklace"- gorgeous bright colors! Which one is your fav??

Be Well,

Ny

1 comment:

jstinson said...

Cloudburst's work is a amazing! She has an excellent eye for beauty and is able to execute her visions in the most dramatic ways. If you haven't visited her store, you have denied yourself a real treat!

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online