Monday, December 21, 2009

Gussy Up Your Gifts on a Budget- Holiday Packaging

Hey Family, I am at the library right now uploading my long awaited avi video I have been wanting to share with you for the longest time. I wanted to try something different and make a video promo and review about how I packaged my holiday and custom orders this year as well as how I will be doing so in the near future in my new shop-SwanRiverStone. This could also be a great DUI project for anyone who is crafty with paper/

I found this great shop on Etsy InkScissorsPaper who creates these cool pillow box envelopes originally for party favors. Since I tend to have multiple orders of jewelry at a time, this pillow boxes same so much money and material- which helps make my packaging more eco -friendly.

I made a Vlog about them and hope you enjoy. Let us know what you think of the video. And stop by InkScissorsPaper for some wonderful eco-friendly handmade paper products. Tell her NY set you;-)

Be Well,

Ny

1 comment:

Ginny Huber said...

Yay, Ny! I'm watching this video in the daytime, even! Nice job, nice promo! And, it's eco-friendly stuff-and all love, as you say!

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online