Monday, December 7, 2009

It's That Time Of Year Again;-)

Hey Family,

Phew!!! It's been busy around here these past few weeks! Just when I got all caught up on my shipping the week before a NEW set of order rushed in over the weekend. When I saw a total of 10 pieces sold in my shop in one day- I thought I made Etsy's Front Page or a Gift Guide- That has NEVER happened before..hey not that i am complaining- every one of them is a humble blessing;-)

I did noticed this year 50% of my were from local U.S.buyers - it's great to see that with the ecomony here in the states as it is- The other 50% is coming from my buddies way up north (Canada) Last year the bulk of my sales came England then Canada, Australia & the U.S. I am also happy to have new customers from Austria, Singapore, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Belgium, and Israel! It's exciting knowing that I am being found as well as shipping my creations are traveling across the world finding new homes filed with handmade love;-)


I 've made quite a few new pieces over the past few days. Plus I opened a Soopsee account that I am still setting up. There are lots cool shops to check out there as well. here is the link if you ould like to browse around. http://soopsee.com/
The weekend weather was bitter cold and windy so no pics this weekend. But tomorrow looks better. I post what I made over the weekend.

Thanks for visiting;-)

Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online