Thursday, December 10, 2009

Seeds, Beads and Brass-New Listings from Ny




Hey Family!

I froze my butt off taking pics of these new items today---brrrr! The crisp air made for some crisp shots of these new pieces I made that I will be listing in my Etsy shop tonight.




These Metal Eastern Earrings are gorgeous blue fire scaled patina copper links that I purchased from another etsy artist to add wire wrapped geniune citrine nuggets and brass earring wires for a stunning earthy eastern effect;-)


These Little Treasure Pendants are my favorite pieces! I love adore these cute brass open cages that I filled with lampwork beads and wire wrapped stone. I wish I had some off those tiny xmas tree lamps that would fhave made a nice lantern-like effect...Opps I made have given someone an idea! lol.




I headpinned the beads and sealed each cage closed for extra security so there is no worry of the beads falling out.












Yellow Rose Brass Link Earrings


Vintage Czech glass and Natural Seed Pod Earrings- yes I turned a prop inro an earring- with some repurposed vintage ab czech glass beads from a old broken rosary and some silver wire I made these little cuties.






Acorn White was the last piece I made but didn't get a chance to finish..she will have her partner ready tomorrow. I am debating should I make an earring pair or pendants?? What do you think??


Thanks for visiting;-)

be well,

Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online