Friday, May 29, 2009

Once Upon a time ...in a hospital in Manhattan


35 years....13 Hours - and 29 minutes from now a beautiful young woman will soon to deliver her first born child...a beautiful big head baby girl;-) ...named Andrea. She had no idea this little one would grow up to be a fabulous diva, who made rockin jewelry and awesome cards and........

Ok ,Ok I am over exaggerating ..a little lol! YES it's my birthday TOMORROW!. I wish I could show you some pics of me as a baby..but they were all taken with Polaroid film- the hottest thing back in the 70's;-) -Maybe I can get to a scanner and upload a few.. we'll see.

I've heard little rumors all day that I have some plans made for me but of course no one is telling. I love surprises so I can wait- I haven't gone out for my b-day in three yrs so TRUST ME I am EXCITED!!!

I have some great sales for my b-day this weekend that I will post later, plus a cool Friday Feature I'm posting later tonight.

Any birthdays this weekend??- Send them a shout here!!- What are you up to this weekend? Do share;-)

Happy Friday

5 comments:

Flamingo Junction said...

Happy Early Birthday! Hope you have a great one!

the7thpwr said...

Ny, Happy Birthday :)
I hope this is your happiest Birthday yet! It hass been a pleasure bumping into you on all the sites and wish you only the best! Much love and Respect for you, Jerry (the7thpwr)

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

Very clever post! Happy birthday!
Michelle-

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Enjoy your special day, and may you have many happy, healthy ones to come:-D

swanriverstone said...

Thank you all so much. it means alot that you guys thought of me;-) ((( BIG CHEEEsY GRIIN)))

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online