Monday, June 7, 2010

Motivational Monday:- Inspiration from a customer's heart

Some of you may be wondering "what happened to your Etsy Shop?

My family is going through another bump in the road. It is clear I am still trying to balance personal hardships and running a business from home. So I am on vacation for a few weeks.Before I went on vacation, I emailed all my customers personally to make sure they knew what was going on way ahead of time. I felt so bad as a seller to have disappointed anyone, but customers like sellers are still human behind the digital box.

I believe in treating people the way I want to be treated; with honestly and respect. As a buyer myself, I have been disappointed before but the customer service I have received in the past gave me a forgiving heart and made me return for even better service the second time around.I just wanted to extend the came courtesy and hope that good karma would come again.

I received a reply letter from one of my customers-all the way from Hawaii! The beauty of this experience is that this lovely spirit had never bought from me before! But in spite of this, the words extended to me that humbled my spirit and gave me strength and reaffirmed my faith in the human heart. I wanted to share this on the basis of pure admiration that transcended past borderlines and personal knowledge with one intention to reach out and express support and faith in me as an artist and an individual.

Aloha Andrea,

I am so sorry about your situation and wish all the best. May things recover and heal quickly as miracles and wonders happen every minute and may your heart heal as well. We can't control certain things that are brought upon us in life, all we can do is stay strong and give it our best. I know that you are a very hopeful, full of life type of person as your jewelry does nothing but express that and you will come back to it in time. Don't forget that there is always light at the end of the tunnel no matter which tunnel you are in and your family will continue to bloom.

About my order, I am just so in love and captivated by your pieces that I am willing to wait until you come back, and I don't know exactly what it is you feel inside but I completely understand, it is better to create your beautiful art when you are at peace anyways. Good luck to you and your family and thank you for letting me know about the order status. All the best.

Mahalo,
Inbar


The Strength and Motivation: All is not lost in the computer age.Inspiration can come from places where you least expect it. I hope this letter gives some of us artists as well as sellers going through hard times a small glimmer of joy and faith knowing or at least reading about one who has been blessed with such an understanding soul- where there is one, there are many more;-)

Ashanti(Thank you-Swahilli-
"Makamaka" -(Hawaiian for Friend)










No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online