Monday, December 8, 2008

Indie Archive-"Cool "Noggin from HiJinx"-Created 11/1/08

I just received this awesome "OOAK Noggin" from Etsy Artist Lynne Adamson

This brimmed beanie is crocheted with a lightweight synthetic yarn, Cool mushroom brown crown and creamy beige bottom with an awesome swirl in the back. It's a OOAK because Lynne ran out of this exact color yarn and could not make another one just like it...So I get to be the lucky one the have the original, one and only design!! YAAY




Now, of course having a fashionista diva for a teenage daughter LOL ..She took one look at this hat and I knew it was going to be a battle to keep it..as you can see, SHE is modeling the hat not me LOL!..But it does look cute on her...so we made a deal to Share it;)

Thank you Lynne for sharing your great crochet skill to make this beautiful noggin to hear all fall long. I ..umm WE will take very good care brag LOTS about your work:)

Please visit Lynne Adamson's her shop for more beautiful crochet creations http://hijinx.etsy.com

or if you would like to see her fine art and illustration click here:
http://adamsonart.etsy.com

2 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I liked your writings; and would like to revisit here for more.

I write short stories and review other writers' work, too.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.

Naval Langa

Walk in the Woods said...

A cool noggin indeed! I love it and thanks so much for sharing it here!

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online