Saturday, December 6, 2008

No Fun with the flu and new listings too:)

Boy what a week! Along with the blessings of several great sales(THANK YOU ) Me and my son caught the flu at the SAME time..Now its bad enough for a adult but a two years old...poor baby. I am ok but I am still nursing him back to health..so you can imagine we are practically confined to the house like two HAZMAT specimen:(

I had my heart set on going to the Handmade Holiday Calvacade in Manhattan, NY tonight..sigh
no go on that one either. I did a little bit of work done.Remember those poetry bead that I posted a few weeks ago?? Here are a few of the ideas I came up with:



















I am so in love with these typewriter keys. I never knew they would be so popular. I have sold 5 pairs of Typewriter key earrings in the past few weeks. I am glad folks love them so much:)

I got this idea from a customer who wanted Hugs and Kisses Earrings with the typewriter earrings.Why not try these in a bracelet?

All of these items are on sale in my Etsy Shop- Thanks for visiting, Ny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful...i like it

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online