Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Great Gifts and Treasures


I love this wonderful handbag I bought from Baggavond. It's name is Traveler and it's a called a Fabric Origami Storybag. "the story of a girl who always dreamed of traveling around the world. As typically happens, life's greater responsibilities stood in the way, until one day, later in life, the girl decides to fulfill her dreams and sets off on an unforgettable journey. Follow the origami to find the "responsibilities" (flowers on stems)....the ocean waves....and finally, the Girl (flower with no stem) as she sets off on her travels."-Baggavond



I meant to get out and take some photos for Triple Tuesday but I am here having too much fun with my treasure trove of card making supplies and embellishments from CardMaven


Lots of paper, new stamp cleaning pad, embossing powder, two stamp pads, buttons, embellishments, stickers, sequins, stamps, felt trim, lace, vintage lace, chipboard, game pieces, filigree, eyelet, ladder trim, and more with this super cute travel bag to match!! I can't wait to post my Valentine and St. Patricks day cards.
I made an awesome trade with fellow Artfiremom member Recupefashion This is the cutest pin cushion I have ever had, but it's extra special because it's made entirely of recuperated fabrics, making it totally upcycled and eco-friendly. These pretty dishcloths are made with recuperated 100% upcycled cotton yarn and are very sturdy and get the dishes washed just right:) I love them!


Handmade Rocks!! Thanks for visiting.
Be Well,

Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online