Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Luck of the Green


She's back!

I remember when I first started out on Etsy. I made these "Green with Envy"faceted briolettes hoops in green, red, orange, purple and the gold very well. I even blogged about them in my "What's all the Hoopla?" post. They were fun to make and the green briolettes were the best sellers.
I am bringing them back to Etsy and now Artfire for the Spring season, with a simpler look instead of the wood and moonstone rondelles, I used black chalcedony instead. I wanted to wrap these with oxidized sterling silver for a real funky look but I couldn't find any endless hoops in oxidized black sterling silver anywhere:( and I don't really have the time to do it myself.
I was very disappointed that I didn't sell all these Mandarin garnet classics last year . These were the shop favorite on Etsy with 200+ views and one of the most commented pieces during my blog giveaways but I sold only one pair out of three.
The second pair I took apart and used the stones for my "Cornucopia" necklace. This is the last pair left..shoot at $25.00 for a 5 inch strand you better believe I wasn't going to let these go to waste! Eh, it happens...plus, it's a new year maybe they'll find a home through Artfire:)

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online