Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Etsy Weddings..A beauiful guide and featured from Patch First Shop


Patchfirstshop is an amazing jewelry and graphics artist. She creates beautiful backgrounds for blogs, avatars, banners etc. It's was Patchfirstshop's who designed the blog background for TimelesspaperArts.

"Wedding Theme" is a gorgeous blog post featuring a bridal guide with a special section of handmade items all created by Etsy Artists- Except for the wedding dress!. An absolutely stunning collage for that special day.
My Orange Hexagon Earrings were included in the guide.

The next best thing to being considered for a bridal gift guide is to actually have an item of yours be a part of a wedding!


These were purchased by a blushing bride to be in Australia for her wedding. I wish I had some pics to show you.Maybe she'll send me some after the honeymoon.


please stop by http://patchfirstshop.blogspot.com
and leave a comment on her beautiful blog...Tell her Ny sent you;-)

Ny




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that my wedding theme posts can make you an order.. and thank you for posting my story in your blog..

You are an amazing jeweller too, I love your works..

Patch

Jeanne said...

One of your comments got me thinking - With regards to weddings, for me personally, I'd say the best compliment would be to have one's products be a part of an actual wedding! (with followup photos, of course) Being in a bridal gift guide is a close second, of course.

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online