Sunday, March 22, 2009

Simple Sunday

Swirls- I love the amazing artwork of Borosillicate lampwork beads. These were made by GlassGyspy . I made a collection of these gorgeous necklaces. I had to take pics them in the sunlight to show you the depth and color of these beads. I listed the dark blue one Fri and sold it Saturday! There are five in total, but I listed a couple of them today.- Gorgeous!

Sweet- I had a cake made for my neighbors daughters' 1st birthday that was similar to the cake I made for my daughters' birthday last year. I took this pic before I presented it to her..she lives across the hall..such a sweet little girl. I wanted you guys to see it before it was vacuumed into the mouths of 10 1-3yrs and their parents LOL!



Sleep-My little man in the stroller after a nice stroll at the playground. Looks so peaceful and sound..I wish I was sleeping right now, I am so envious ;-P .

How is your Sunday going??

Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online