Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crazy for Cards-Weekend Work Part II

Hi there, other than the new jewelry, I was also working on a boxed set of 24 assorted cards! The largest set I have ever made ! Woo hoo:-)
The first set I've made this custom Valentine card set for an Etsy client back in January 2009.






I was fortunate enough last week to receive a custom order of 24 Assorted birthday cards from a return customer in my bonanzle shop. I showed her the different paper and embellishments I had in stock at the time. The materials pictured she approved to be used in her order..However, she hasn't heard from her regarding her order yet so I will just post the "layouts" of the cards that I used.


I am so excited as this was my second custom order but my 1st box set for cards ever!. I want to show you so badly the finished product but I am waiting for her to review her package first;-) These just some of the layouts I used..just in case she may take a peek from my blog, but I used most of the colors papers.



As soon as I hear from the client I will post the finished cards tomorrow;-) I can't wait.

Be Crafty,

Ny

2 comments:

Michelle said...

These look so great.. I cant wait to see them all :) You do beautiful work!

missknits said...

ooo awesome cards!!! love them!

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online