Monday, July 13, 2009

New Indie Features at MyIndie Blog

Hey family,

Cough. cough!! ack this blog is dusty lol. Haven't really posted since I posted my blog poll. I 'm still in debate on this- Guess y'all don't realize how much your votes really make a difference. From what I see so far I have 130 followers so please vote- it will determine what I'm going to do - we're family remember- Help me out here- you know, no pressure ;-P- Thanks


In the meantime,I 've been busy with my indie blog and started a new series How Does She Do it- A Work at Home Mom post that features indie moms who have mastered running a biz from home and caring for the family. Trust me, I'm taking a few notes myself. I just launched the features today so stop by MyIndieLove and check it out.

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online