Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend Work, Treasuries and Birthday Blessings


Hey Family, I've been working on my first "official newsletter" to let my customers/friends/family know about the upcoming changes to my shops, including the fundraiser and EPE in general. I found this great site LetterPop.com that was tons of cool templates and layouts to play around with to make a great newsletter- especially if you have never made one before. This is what the editing page of my newsletter looked like.


I've been honored to be added to several EPE treasuries- I wanted to post all of them but my pc would have crashed! This one is one of my favorites;-)




Here is a really cool Halloween themed Treasury. I'm not in this one but I wanted to show off some of my fellow team members beautiful creations;-)





Today is my moms birthday- she will be 72 years old. It was only a few years ago my mom underwent surgery for removal of a cancerous cyst in her kidney. I am so thankful she is still here. Love you mom;-)

Have a great tuesday

Be Well,

Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online