Thursday, September 23, 2010

Creativity- A rare find.


You all know how much I LOVE working with peacock feathers, I had the sheer luck of obtaining a few RARE white peacock feathers! wow;-)!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaGXoJJ1Vqw Video by Seagirlcat @ youtube.com

I haven't been able to behold the delicate beauty and grace of this amazing creation in so long. I feel truly honored to obtain them. Of course these are american farm raised and animal cruelty free. Since peacocks generally shed from 120 t0 160 feathers per season(post mating) you can see why these are extremely hard to find.



I will only have 6 pairs of earrings to offer due to the rarely of this color of feather, which by the way is not really albino but a rare mutation which make the feathers white;-) it is still in the family of Indian Blue Peafowl.

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online