Monday, October 18, 2010

Balance: Marketing made a little easier

I just found out about a great app and site called Etsy on Sale that let's you finally post your shop sales or discounts through this application without all the time consuming efforts of updating manually, going thru revised invoicing or double fees!

It's super easy to use and has an instructional video to show you the process before you sign up to see if this is something you think you would like to use. Etsy for Sale's app also gives you a link and page of your own with all your sales items listed so you can post to your Facebook, Twitter or screen print it for your blog or website with a link just like I did:




So those who just want to see you items on sale instead of searching through your whole shop can see what you have to offer and click on the item the want..boom! takes them straight to the listing in your shop to purchase. If you are an Etsy buyer as well as seller, the Catagories Directory on the left hand side of the site also let's you see who else on Etsy is having a sale at the same time! Just in time for the holidays right?!!!

Lots of Etsy artists have wanted this for a long time. I like it a lot so far and it has made setting up my Fall Solstice Sale that I am currently running in my SwanRiver shop so easy. All I had to do was make a section in my shop for the listings I wanted on sale, follow the set up instructions for the Etsyforsale app and I was done in 10min tops! You also can remove the app at any time.

The Balance: If you have an Etsy store and would like to run a sale but are pressed for time to set it up. Try this application and let me know if it works for you;-)

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online