Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shop Updates;-)

HEy Family whats shakin???

So as you know Nyblaque is no more and yes I mean it this time;-) I have a new shop called Beadhappy @ Artfire.com this is where my feathers and destash bead and craft supplies have been relocated. My jewelry and eco crafts are also at Artfire and Zibbet.com . I won't be making jewelry with gemstones anymore. So what pieces you do see listed that have gemstomes where already made before the transfer.


So what to do with this blog?? I am going to go back to featuring indie artists, hosting giveaway local events here in the city and some random fun stuff. I will start posting sometime in April.

My second blog, SwanRiverStone has been deleted and all post imported here. So feel free to follow both blogs or pick one of your favorite. Either way I appreciate your support.

So, what have you guys been up to. got any links you would like to share? Post them here. Keep it clean of course;-)


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online