Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What's All The Hoopla!!!!




One day i picked up a pair of hoops and started wire wrapping a briolette to it when I applied too much pressure and crimped the loop. After saying a few inaudible words I said " What would it look like if I crimped the whole hoop"?.

So i did.
I added more beads.
I have been hooked ever since......I know sSOO exciting right LOL.

At first i thought ahh. this style is common it wont' sell.I never expected to sell so many pairs in a months time....8 in total. For me that's NOT bad!
Of all the earrings I've ever sold on Etsy, these were my best sellers:) Who knew??



Thanks for visiting

Ny.



All contributed content and designs © nyblaque.All rights reserved

2 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

I love your hoops baby ;)

Blaze said...

Great job!! :) I love when a mistake turns into something fun!!

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online