Monday, January 19, 2009

New XOXO Listing

I was inspired to create a bracelet version of the XOXO Wire wrap necklace after receiving a custom order for one yesterday. So why not post another one:-)It's the same style and design as the necklace only smaller:)

The funny thing is I had ordered a bunch of these wooden vintage replica typewriter keys on a "feeling " that they would be a very good seller. I am so glad my "feeling" was right. I've created earrings pierced and now clip ons, bracelets and a necklace. I like that the design is very simple, clean and no gemstones are included. I also love when customers inspire me to create new things.

You can find the XO bracelet on sale now in my Etsy shop -with free shipping as with all items in my Valentines Day section

Thanks for visiting,

Be Well,

Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online