Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I feel the love, right on time!



“LOVE YA” award winner!
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who can choose eight more and include this text into the body of their award.

Tackyhandmade at Etsy.com was so kind to give me a "Love ya Award" I am literally in tears just for the recognition behind it. I can't tell how this came right on time as I was going through those "low" points that I used to blog about..but I wanted to take my blog in a different direction and focus on motivating and inspiring others as best as possible..yes I am struggling against discouragement cause sales haven't come in over a weeks while it has for other...I still push.

and yes with the CSPIA, the "Stimulus Effect" as I call it and the pressure of low finances and increasing debt stress me, I am helping and donating to those less fortunate than me, now three charities under me..I am putting my hand in and fighting the good fight as we all need each other!

Thank you Tacky! I love you too;-) and all of you who support me, follow me, feature me... Thank you from my heart.

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online