Sunday, March 22, 2009

More Fun With Poetry Beads


In December, I posted these awesome poetry beads and what I made with them.

http://nyblaque.blogspot.com/2008/12/new-listings.html.


I was going to sell the extras as destash, then I created these beautiful necklaces.

Hammered Swirl and Poetry Bead Necklace -Choose your bead -360 Collection



I have 15 of these beads that can be added to these handmade swirls I used as connectors.

Word bead list:
Black- Two words

1.laugh/learn
2.Think/stuff
3.need/love
4.wow/cool
5.His/hers
6.peace/smile
7.we/you
8.have/know
9.give/feel
10.girl/boy
11.kiss/hug
12.him/her
13.love/good

Off White- one word
1.celebrate

2.Passion
3..delight
4.laugh
5.wish

Express Yourself;-) Available at my Etsy Shop

Thanks for visiting,

Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online