This poem was Created and posted for YMIB 3/23/08


The One

The one, my vessel , Most High's chosen path to breathe
Her wisdom her courage, my orisha praise thee!!

her pain, the wisdom that makes me see. her her profile, her style, her beauty inspires me.

The one
in union with man created me,but in shelter , protection, transition of SOUL came through SHE.

The one
the union, the bond of love that i be.
From breast, in her nest, in peace by land, by air or by sea.

The one my umi, mi madre, mama, ma, mum, mami.
many names she carries all rightfully hers to be

HEAR ME MA SPIRIT, GREAT ANCESTORS I THANK THEE, TIS FROM YOU LIVES SHE, & THROUGH SHE I LIVE IN THEE.

Namaste

This poem was inspired by my mother who is stil with me, & for my grandmother, who now reigns in the spirit world since March 13 2007....I miss you Mami.

Blessed be.

Nyblaque