Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weekend Work

Hey Family,

What a Weekend! My poor baby by was soo sick all week it was kinda scary ..esp with the whole "Swine Flu" going around. Luckily for him it was just a really bad cold. But he had me busy busy busy I was so motivated this weekend that I didn't even get a chance to post my Motivational Monday! Sorry bout that. But if I haven't posted that usually means I have been busy as a bee!

I made these cool Fluorite Drops


Another pair of colorful lampwork drop earring in sterling silver.
White Quartz Briolette Necklace,18 inch with extender chain

Mother 's Heart baby footprint necklace w/extender chain
I made another pair of these Amazonite and Hammered Rose Gold Rings w/Oxidized Brass
Spotted and Pink Opal Bracelet with Tiger Eye-This was a fun piece to make;-)

and now I am working on a custom order of 24 assorted greeting cards !! My first custom card order...I am too excited;-)

How was your weekend? Doing anything today?? Do share;-)

Be Crafty, Ny

2 comments:

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

I'm in love with these: Amazonite and Hammered Rose Gold Rings w/Oxidized Brass

swanriverstone said...

Thanks Vanessa!!

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online