Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weekend Sale and New Listings

Hey Family, how are you today??

I have been added to this weekend Etsy's Weekend Deals Gift Guide;-) This weekend my "Salvaged Continuity"Necklace was posted as the feature pic for my shop- very cool.





Now I don't know if all participating shops are added to the guide but I guess, I 'm so sillypunch-happy to be in a gift guide again period!- And yeh um I made "sillypunch" up;-) Who knows, maybe next weekend I'll make the Etsy Find's Spotlight" artists list;-) I'm getting close LOL!

I'm having a "Weekend Deals" Sale today and tomorrow August 9th, 2009. I offering 25% off with Free Worldwide Shipping on all Jewelry items in my shop's "Weekend Deals Sale" section -
So if you or your friends have the shopping bug stop in and say hello;-) Or just saying hi is cool too. BTW, I have been working really hard on my photo quality lately, the photos posted are some of the new listings I have added to my shop. How do they look??
Hope your Saturday is going well. I'll be back to blog new posts Monday;-)
Happy Weekend
Ny

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online