Friday, July 23, 2010

Ahh Summer Weddings-Customer Appreciation Photo

Hey Family;-)

You guys know I LOVE weddings and am no stranger to creating something for a beautiful bridal bash. As an admirer, I am inspired by the true glow of love and joy in a wedding couples eyes and hearts. Whether in person or captured on film or print.

As a seller, it is truly a humbling experience and honor for any purchase that comes from either one of my Etsy shops to be included a one of the most life changing and loving experiences in ones life.



Paula & Chris July 6th,2010 Photo By Colby Classic Photos

Here is a recent pic from a blushing July bride from Upstate New York with her handsome hubby. Besides their gorgeous smiles, I love the beautiful peacock feathered bouquet and accented lapel. These are the same blond bombshells that are sold in my feather section of my shop. WOW, they look stunning!.......oh yeah, the feathers are nice too;-P

Congrats to the both you and many long and happy yrs to come! Thank you for sharing this with me. OK, I'm getting misty-eyed..seriously... danggit, I hate when that happens;-)

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online