Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Creativity: Lost and repurposed



Back in May, I found this silver object on the park bench where I usually take my shots. It's perfect for a pendant or ring I think.


The first thing I thought of was this would be a nice addition to the leather scrap I have left over from the belt I made for my little one.

So I cut a piece for backing and added a wood ring ....them my idea got stuck there....


Then,.last week I bought so super odd, even super rare black seaglass..this kind is called bottle top glass since it was made from old glass and metal bottle from a loong time ago.



I added the half piece on top of my pendant idea... I think this would be a great pendant for a man or maybe a mixed media/"keep it weird "piece?? Hmmm, what do you think..should the glass stay on or off??

I'd love your input..thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online