Friday, April 24, 2009

Lampwork Love

Hey Family, it's been a while since I posted but I have been busy.....crafting of course!


I have gone looney for handmade lampwork beads again! All my new earrings feature all new lampwork beads from Borosillicate to Raku Frit beads. I am just fascinated with all the different styles, shaped and textures these beads come in.

Pretty in Pink
These new square "pillow" beads are just adorable, hard to believe they are handmade!


With the beautiful green bushes outside I had to break away from that boring brown paper and take pics of them in a more natural element..which is frankly more my style anyway;-)

Marvelous metallics!
Fantastic florals!

These are just some of the earrings I have finished! Not enough time in the day to take all the photos and certainly would have made this a much LONGER post! .It's Spring, time for some COLOR!!

Stunning swirls

And mysterious mattes

I will be listing these lovely pieces in my Bonanzle Shop.



Thanks for visiting-Ny


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CT said...

Beautiful Lampwork earrings Ny. Love the new Spring colors! - CT
http://www.ctjewelrydesign.com

Lijit Search

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online